Mindfulness and Iyengar Yoga Training for Transforming Pain and Healing
Awaken the Authentic Self:
5 Steps to Living and Working More Consciously
Have you noticed?
In today’s fast-paced and stress-filled world, many of us find ourselves living lives of quiet desperation. How often do we find ourselves regretting the past or worrying about the future? Many of us feel so scattered and inattentive we have lost the capacity to achieve even our most rudimentary goals. Life’s constant pressures and daily distractions have eroded our self-confidence and inner peace to such an extent that we have become despondent and dispirited. Through a simple, fully integrated five-step practice, each of us can learn to live and work more consciously and compassionately in the present moment. By Awakening the Authentic Self, we can release the painful effects of the past and transform each moment into a blooming paradise.
This introductory retreat offers individuals, business executives, educators and professionals of all fields the tools and awareness to become more conscious, aware and fully “alive” humans. By effectively addressing the lethal daily traps of habituated, conditioned and reactive thinking patterns each of us can experience gift of the Awakened and Compassionate Presence. Learn how a simple practice of meditation, coupled with appropriate spiritual guidance and deep fellowship can transform our lives making each moment filled with deep peace, insight, and expansive joy.
What’s different about this retreat?
This retreat program addresses the underlying causes and characteristics of our lack of awareness and inability to be fully conscious human beings. Through a careful and systemic analysis of our “wrong” thinking patterns, toxic beliefs and other forms of “life-alienating” behavior we can learn to develop connect to the authentic selves and experience life affirming connection to all beings. It is not for the faint of heart! We are asking ourselves to change how we see ourselves and the world. Participants will learn to live in the living presence openly, honestly and compassionately by staying in touch with the Light of Our Authentic Self. Participants will walk away from this retreat challenged, inspired and with practical and accessible tools and techniques to meet life’s daily challenges.
Benefits and Outcomes of this retreat include:
• Staying centered, connected and conscious within our Authentic Self
• Develop expansive compassionate awareness of ourselves and others
• Increase the quality and depth of our communication skills and attention
• Learn how to reframe and refocus our attention and not dwell on the past or worry about the future
• Connect to our inner spiritual guides through meditation.
• Develop and extend our ability to stay fully focused and concentrated
• Develop and extend your practice of Meditation
Why this approach works.
This unique “integrative” approach utilizes a full spectrum of proven life enhancing and life changing tools: including mystical insights from the great spiritual masters of all traditions, a variety of body/mind contemplative practices and careful systemic self-analysis. Some of the individual and group activities include, quiet reflection, interactive discussion, storytelling, inspired poetry and music, Iyengar yoga, and silent and guided meditation.
Sponsored by the Science of Spirituality
Under the Direction of His Holiness Sant Rajinder Singh Ji Maharaj
contact Andrew Vidich at 718- 866-5159 for further information.
This event is FREE to the Public;
- Four share large room with private bath: $595.82 per person
- Three people share large room with private bath: $648.38 per person
- Two people share rustic room with private bath: $694.72 per person
- Two people share deluxe room with private bath: $739.40 per person
- Couple share with King/Queen bed, private bath: $795.24 per person
- Private room with private bath: $996.30
Commuter Rate (Meals included, you have your own accomodations and transportation): $463.40
Family members may attend as Eastover R&R guests, please contact Eastover to make arrangements.
*Travel: Participants are responsible for their transportaton to and from the retreat. Directions are here.