Estate & Retreat
A new Bekrshire holistic retreat on 600 acres with turn of century Summer Cottage charm, Mt Greylock & October Mountain Views and miles of hiking trails. We look forward to making your visit to Eastover, Berkshire a most memorable one.
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- Indoor Pool (2015 only) & Sauna
- Tennis Court (2015 only)
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Croquet Court
- Guided Kayaking or Beaver Watching: $50 by New Lenox road, Lenox, MA
- Tanglewood lawn concert before Aug31: $15
- Jacobs Pillow Dance performance: 30 minutes away
- Norman Rockwell Museum: 12 minutes away
- MASS MOCA: 35 minutes away
- Clark Museum at Willioms College: 40 minutes away
- Berkshire Botanical Garden: 15 minutes away
- Great Barrington: Bizan Japanese restaurant 20 minutes away
- Lenox Nudell Restaurant: 5 minutes away - one of Lenox area most talented chef and owner
Anyone want to experience Eastover without attending the workshop can register as R&R guests. If you choose a shared room rather than single private room, you will be asigned to a room with one of our guests. All prices are per person, all inclusive.
Family members and friends who would like to stay at Eastover without attending the workshop can register as R&R guests. If you will be staying together in a couples room, be sure to register yourselves for the same COUPLES room when making your online selection. You can also choose to share a room with two beds. Children can also register as R&R guests. Please make the room selection accordingly. All prices are per person, all inclusive.
As R&R guests, family members and friends can also opt out of the meal plan; you would instead pay for each meal separately should you choose to dine on the Estate. As we do not accept reservations for transit guests, this plan is offered only to families and friends of those attending workshops. This offer also holds for group of 10+ attending Kripalu or Kushi Institute programs.