A Bekrshire holistic retreat on 600 acres with turn of century Summer Cottage charm, Mt Greylock & October Mountain Views and miles of hiking trails. We look forward to making your visit to Eastover, Berkshire a most memorable one.
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- Indoor Pool (2016 only) & Sauna
- Sand Volleyball
- Qigong yoga classes
- Guided Kayaking or Beaver Watching: $50 by New Lenox road, Lenox, MA
- Guided Qigong and Hiking
- Many workshops to choose from world reknown teachers and practitioners
- Tanglewood lawn concert before Aug31: $15
- Jacobs Pillow Dance performance: 30 minutes away
- Norman Rockwell Museum: 12 minutes away
- MASS MOCA: 35 minutes away
- Clark Museum at Willioms College: 40 minutes away
- Berkshire Botanical Garden: 15 minutes away
- Great Barrington: Bizan Japanese restaurant 20 minutes away
- Lenox Nudell Restaurant: 5 minutes away - one of Lenox area most talented chef and owner
Anyone want to experience Eastover without attending the workshop can register as R&R guests. If you choose a shared room rather than single private room, you will be asigned to a room with one of our guests. All prices are per person, all inclusive.
Family members and friends who would like to stay at Eastover without attending the workshop can register as R&R guests. If you will be staying together in a couples room, be sure to register yourselves for the same COUPLES room when making your online selection. You can also choose to share a room with two beds. Children can also register as R&R guests. Please make the room selection accordingly. All prices are per person, all inclusive.
Be here at the 2016 Eastover Medical Qigong and Oriental Medicine Symposium Week, there are many free evening sessions for you to meet our world Grand Masters like Mantak Chia, Lee Holden, Junfeng Li, Michael Winn, Robert Peng, Shifu Hwang, Lonny Jarrett, Karin Sorvik, Jianye-jiang, Solala Towler, Mark Setton.
A week to Heal our Soul, Connect with the Universe, Empower our mind: the booking link below did not included tuiton, for discounted all inclusive package, please visit: Eastover.com/symposium.html
As R&R guests, family members and friends can also opt out of the meal plan; you would instead pay for each meal separately should you choose to dine on the Estate. As we do not accept reservations for transit guests, this plan is offered only to families and friends of those attending workshops. This offer also holds for group of 10+ attending Kripalu programs.