A Bekrshire holistic retreat on 600 acres with turn of century Summer Cottage charm, Mt Greylock & October Mountain Views and miles of hiking trails. We look forward to making your visit to Eastover, Berkshire a most memorable one.
- Hiking Trails
- Biking Trails
- Indoor Pool (Start May 2016 ) & Sauna
- Sand Volleyball
- Qigong yoga classes
- Guided Kayaking or Beaver Watching: $50 by New Lenox road, Lenox, MA
- Guided Qigong and Hiking, click to check R & R activities
- Many workshops to choose from world reknown teachers and practitioners:
- Tanglewood lawn concert before Aug31: $15
- Jacobs Pillow Dance performance: 30 minutes away
- Norman Rockwell Museum: 12 minutes away
- MASS MOCA: 35 minutes away
- Clark Museum at Willioms College: 40 minutes away
- Berkshire Botanical Garden: 15 minutes away
- Great Barrington: Bizan Japanese restaurant 20 minutes away
- Lenox Nudell Restaurant: 5 minutes away - one of Lenox area most talented chef and owner
Anyone wants to experience Eastover without attending the workshop can register as R&R guest with meals (group of more than 10) as a Eastover Retreat guest, or as R&R guest without meals (meals only offereed to group of more than 10).
Use the booking gadget to the right to book stay without meals. This is by the room for two to share as friends, couples, or family of two.
Family members and friends who would like to stay at Eastover without attending the workshop can register as Eastover Retreat guest or R&R guests without meals.
Please join us at the 2016 Eastover Medical Qigong and Oriental Medicine Symposium Week, there are many free evening sessions for you to meet our world Grand Masters like Mantak Chia, Lee Holden, Junfeng Li, Michael Winn, Robert Peng, Shifu Hwang, Lonny Jarrett, Karin Sorvik, Jianye-jiang, Solala Towler, Mark Setton.
A week to Heal our Soul, Connect with the Universe, Empower our mind: the booking link below did not included tuiton, for discounted all inclusive package, Book symposium here: Eastover.com/symposium.html
Eastover Retreat book here: Eastover's R&R Retreat - Per person all inclusive rate