Estate & Retreat
- $20: Includes entrances to all workshops and meetings
- $35: Includes entrance to the Saturday night concert
- $200: Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (4 people per room)
- $235: Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (3 people per room)
- $270: Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (2 people per room)
- $400 Includes workshops, concert, and 2 night stay (single private room)
Cultivate Happiness Habits - Live a Meaningful Life
WHO: This course is for participants wanting to explore how to live a more meaningful life by using their strengths for greater purpose. While everyone is welcome, this course may be especially suited for people in direct service and helping professions like therapists, social workers, life coaches, holistic counselors, doctors, psychologists, and educators.
WHAT: This intensive weekend course provides a brief overview of the seven research-based habits of well-being: relationships, caring, flow, health and wellness, positive mindset, meaning (or purpose), and strengths. Participants explore how two of these habits (strengths and purpose) can support them in living a more meaningful life.
WHEN: The course will be held from Friday (arrival by 5:00pm) to Sunday (12:00pm although, program participants are welcome to stay until 3:00pm).
WHERE: Eastover Estate and Retreat, located in the beautiful Berkshire Mountains on 600 acres of unspoiled natural beauty.
WHY: Increase your happiness and live a more meaningful life by:
- Discovering and clarifying your sense of purpose or greater meaning in life
- Identifying and using your character strengths to serve your purpose
- Exploring how your strengths and purpose can impact your personal and professional life
- Two people share rustic room with private bath: $739.72 per person
- Couple share with King/Queen bed, private bath: $840.24 per person
- Private room with private bath: $1041.30
Commuter Rate (Meals included, you have your own accomodations and transportation): $508.40
Family members may attend as Eastover R&R guests, please contact Eastover to make arrangements.
*Travel: Participants are responsible for their transportaton to and from the retreat. Directions are here.
Pursuit-of-happiness.org (POH) was one of the first websites on positive psychology and well-being. POH is a group of educators, designers, social scientists, and businessmen constructing a multimedia educational platform that provides clear, concise, and research-based information on the historyscientific study of human happiness, positive psychology, and well-being. Through its website resources and its variety of on-site, online, and hybrid courses, POH provides science-based information on the skills needed to build resilience against depression and anxiety and pursue a meaningful, thriving, and flourishing life.