Become a Robert Peng Qigong Teacher Master Key 1 & 2 Teacher Training
August 20-27, 2017
Master Key 1 & 2 Teacher Training includes the Qigong theory and practices taught in my book, The Master Key: Qigong Secrets for Vitality, Love, and Wisdom, which are taught in my two workshops: Empowerment and Happiness Qigong.
Click below for all inclusive pricing (tuition, meals, room): Please be aware single rooms are over sold, anyone booked private single room, though you will get a private room w/o private bathroom, more than one bed is present in the room.
This week long teacher training course has three objectives:
- Breaking down the theory and philosophy of RP Qigong into basic building blocks that can be rearranged into various formats and presented by RP Qigong certified teachers to students in classes ranging from one hour, one day, weekend workshops, or ongoing classes.
- Analyzing the underlying principles of each exercise. Understanding the benefits of each practice and how to adapt the practices for children, the elderly, and practitioners with special needs.
- How to develop an individual style of presentation that reflects your personality and how to empower your teaching methods using special Qigong techniques. You will be provided with teaching materials and guidance on how to use them effectively. You will also be taught to invoke powerful energies to run group healings.
Specific topics covered:
- Four Golden Wheels Theory
- 6 Dantian Typology
- Three Treasures
- Nourishing Qi
- Hologram Palm Empowerments
- Central Meridian Breathing Empowerment
- Four Golden Wheels Exercise
- Three Treasures Standing Meditation
- Connecting Universe
- Lotus Meditation
- Empowering your teaching space
- Performing a group healing
- Using the RP Qigong Power Point Presentation
- How to arrange music for a class
- Teaching a class vs. Teaching a workshop
This training is open to any student who attended Empowerments and Happiness Qigong.
If you previously attended any of the workshops listed below, you qualify to attend the RP Qigong Teacher Training as well.
- Any of the Develop your Body-Mind-Spirit courses taught at Fellowships of the Spirit between 2008— 2009.
- Any of the following Elixir Light Qigong workshops taught at Omega Institute:
- June 4-6 2010
- May 27-30 2011
- May 25-28 2012
- May 24-27 2013
- May 23-26 2014
- July 12-17 2015
- July 10-15 2016
- Any of the following Qigong to Increase Your Healing Power workshops taught at Kripalu:
- January 18-21 2013
- January 17-20 2014
- January 16-19 2015
- January 15-18 2016
- Any of the following Qigong Empowerment & Healing Intensive workshops taught at ESALEN:
- June 18-21 2015
- June 5-10 2016
Food - Our menus are based on group preferences and budget. We offer delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals which typically include raw salads and hot vegetable dishes. Upon request, we will gladly prepare unseasoned blanched or steamed dishes for lunch and dinner. We easily accommodate gluten/dairy free needs, and many of our seasonings and oils are provided on the side for guests to season meals to taste. Several rooms have refrigerators, so guests are welcome to bring food that suits their needs, if they have issues we cannot accommodate. Please note that we are unable to reduce meal costs due to food allergies.
$50 non-refundable deposit taken at time registration is made.
Balance collected 7 days prior to arrival.
$50 forfeited if cancelled 7 days or more prior to arrival.
50% of registration forfeited if cancelling between 7 and 4 days prior to arrival
Full forfeiture if cancelling with less than 4 days prior to your arrival.